1/9 Photos of Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Breasts
Baby Chevelle's Note:
This is a yummy easy recipe. 1 breast is 4 pts. I often used the flash frozen breasts for this. I use 4 4oz breasts.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken breasts and taco seasoning in a seal able plastic bag; shake to coat well.
- 2Spray casserole dish with Pam.
- 3Place breasts in casserole.
- 4Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 5Top with salsa about 5 minutes before breasts are done.
- 6Top with sour cream before serving.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Mexican Chicken Breasts
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.9
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 74.0 mg
- Sodium 1246.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 25.8 g