Recipe by Baby Chevelle
This is a yummy easy recipe. 1 breast is 4 pts. I often used the flash frozen breasts for this. I use 4 4oz breasts.
Top Review by e23torres
This was so good! I made it in the crockpot and shredded the chicken about 30 mins before it was done cooking and then we made burritos out of it using black beans, reduced fat cheese and tortillas. I ate 2 of them!
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 16 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup salsa
- 1⁄4 cup fat free sour cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken breasts and taco seasoning in a seal able plastic bag; shake to coat well.
- Spray casserole dish with Pam.
- Place breasts in casserole.
- Bake 30 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Top with salsa about 5 minutes before breasts are done.
- Top with sour cream before serving.