1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Lunchbox Curried Chicken Pasta Salad
This is a very flavourful, flexible recipe. If serving immediately, I add baby plum tomatoes but these can make the dressing thin if it's being stored before serving. If you cannot find korma powder, just use 1tbsp + 1tsp curry powder. I use penne for this recipe- if you are counting propoints, it's probably best to weigh the pasta to 150g as it varies so much by volume. This serves 4 as a smaller lunch portion or 2-3 as a main dinner dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup virtually fat free plain yogurt (200g)
- 4 tablespoons lowest fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon korma curry powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder (you choose the heat)
- 1 3/4 cups dry penne pasta (150g)
- 250 g cooked skinless chicken breasts (about 2 chicken breasts)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 cup baby plum tomato (optional)
- 4 spring onions
- 1 handful fresh coriander (cilantro)
- 1Put the yoghurt and mayonnaise in a bowl and stir in the korma and curry powder.
- 2Cook the pasta.
- 3Meanwhile, dice the chicken breast meat, red bell pepper, cucumber and tomatoes (if using them). Finely slice the spring onions.
- 4When the pasta is cooked, drain it thoroughly and pour cold water over it for a few minutes to cool it. Drain it again.
- 5Add the pasta, chicken and vegetables to the bowl and stir well. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- 6Top with chopped fresh coriander/ cilantro (or if you like coriander as much as I do, mix some in, then sprinkle some more over the top)!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Lunchbox Curried Chicken Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (298 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.0
- Calories from Fat 84
- Total Fat 9.4 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 49.8 mg
- Sodium 204.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: