I'm told from another chef that this recipe is now 6 points on the New Weight Watchers System...... We still make it regardless of the points..... it's GREAT :)
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can hot chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (Mexican flavor)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (any flavor)
- Brown the meat and onions and drain.
- Mix ranch dressing mix and taco seasoning mix into the meat.
- Without draining, add all other ingredients.
- Simmer 1 hour.