- 1419.54 ml chocolate-flavor crisp rice cereal
- 22.18 ml margarine
- 22.18 ml reduced-fat peanut butter
- 226.79 g large marshmallows (use half 16-ounce package)
- 78.07 ml reduced-fat semisweet chocolate morsel
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
- In a saucepan combine the marshmallows and margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
- Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
- Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
- Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
- Cut into 24 bars.