1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Low-Fat Chocolate Crunch Bars (2pts)
24 servings: 96 calories per serving, 2.2 grams fat, 2 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- 2Place the rice cereal in a large bowl.
- 3In a saucepan combine the marshmallows and margaine with peanut butter; cook stirring constantly over low heat until marshmallows are melted.
- 4Pour the marshmallow mixture over the cereal; stir with wooden spoon until well coated.
- 5Add/mix in reduced-fat chocolate morsels.
- 6Press the mixture into prepared pan, using a rubber spatula to spread out.
- 7Cut into 24 bars.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Low-Fat Chocolate Crunch Bars (2pts)
Serving Size: 1 (23 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 93.1
- Calories from Fat 18
- Total Fat 2.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.1 mg
- Sodium 71.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g