Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is an easy low calorie soup, which makes an excellent lunch. Also, I recommend adding hamburger seasoning to the Ground Turkey while browning to add some flavor.
- 1 onion
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (29 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (6 ounce) packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 (6 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- Brown ground turkey and drain.
- Stir in taco seasoning with water recommended by the packaging.
- Add all other ingredients and let simmer for about 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Very good soup, thanks!