1 hr 40 mins
1 hr 20 mins
I got this from Weight Watchers magazine. It has 6 PointsPlus value for 1/12 of a cake serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2 grated lemons, zest of
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 88.74 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 158.51 ml egg substitute
- 118.29 ml light sour cream, room temperature
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- 2Whisk 2 cups flour, grated zest of lemons, baking powder, baking soda and salt and ground allspice in bowl.
- 3With electric mixer on medium speed, beat softened butter and vanilla 1 minute.
- 4Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 4 minutes.
- 5At low speed, gradually beat in 2/3 cup egg substitute.
- 6Alternately add flour mixture and 1/2 cup light sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture, and beating just until blended.
- 7Gently fold in fresh raspberries.
- 8Scrape batter into pan; spread evenly.
- 9Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 1 hour, 10 minutes.
- 10Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- 11Remove cake from pan and cool completely on rack.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Lemon-Raspberry Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (83 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 233.6
- Calories from Fat 63
- Total Fat 7.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 214.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 21.6 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of