Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
I got this from Weight Watchers magazine. It has 6 PointsPlus value for 1/12 of a cake serving.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Lemon-Raspberry Pound Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 473.18 ml all-purpose flour
- 2 grated lemons, zest of
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 1.23 ml ground allspice
- 88.74 ml unsalted butter, softened
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 295.73 ml granulated sugar
- 158.51 ml egg substitute
- 118.29 ml light sour cream, room temperature
- 236.59 ml fresh raspberry
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 1/2 x 8 1/2 inch loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk 2 cups flour, grated zest of lemons, baking powder, baking soda and salt and ground allspice in bowl.
- With electric mixer on medium speed, beat softened butter and vanilla 1 minute.
- Gradually add sugar and beat until light and fluffy, 4 minutes.
- At low speed, gradually beat in 2/3 cup egg substitute.
- Alternately add flour mixture and 1/2 cup light sour cream, beginning and ending with flour mixture, and beating just until blended.
- Gently fold in fresh raspberries.
- Scrape batter into pan; spread evenly.
- Bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, 1 hour, 10 minutes.
- Cool in pan on rack 10 minutes.
- Remove cake from pan and cool completely on rack.