Recipe by chris_tam
This is another great fluff recipe that combines a fluff and cake.
Top Review by WW Girl
Something went very wrong when I made this dessert and the end product reminded me of scrambled eggs. It says 1 oz of jello but that is actually 3 packages. I think it only needs one package. I had to add more milk and put it in my food processor to even give it a chance. I then folded in cool whip to thin it out some more. The end result was a good flavor, but that was after extra effort and trying to save the dish.
- 1 ounce sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup boiling water
- 1⁄3 cup lemonade concentrate (thawed)
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1⁄2 angel food cake
- 1⁄2 cup sliced strawberry
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix Jello and water until Jello is dissolved, mix in lemonade and milk.
- Refrigerate 1-1 1/2 hours stirring occasionally until mounds.
- Then mix with hand mixer on high speed 5-6 minutes until smooth and fluffy.
- In a spring form or baking dish spray with non stick cooking spray and break cake in to chunks and layer on bottom of pan.
- Spread Jello mixture over top, cover and refrigerate about 4 hours or until firm. Top with strawberries or any fruit in eason.