1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Korean-Style Grilled Flank Steak
Stacie Lora's Note:
Lean, flavorful flank steak does not have to be a grilling-season-only dinner. Indoor grill pans simulate the taste of outdoor cooking with no added fat. POINTS® Value: 4
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put flank steak into a shallow glass or ceramic dish.
- 2To make marinade, combine garlic through to sesame oil in a blender and blend until smooth.
- 3Pour half the marinade over flank steak, turn over to coat both sides, cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 24 hours. Refrigerate remaining marinade as well.
- 4Prepare coals for grill.
- 5Grill flank steak for 5 to 7 minutes on each side for medium-rare. Set on a cutting board to rest while you finish salad.
- 6Put remaining marinade into a small saucepan and add 3 tablespoons water. Bring to a simmer over very low heat and cook for 3 to 4 minutes.
- 7In a large bowl, toss watercress, scallions and carrot with warm marinade.
- 8Slice flank steak into thin strips. Pour any juice from meat over salad and toss it inches Serve flank slices alongside salad.
Browse Our Top Korean Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Korean-Style Grilled Flank Steak
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 177.7
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.8 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 401.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 21.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean flank steak