Prep 25 mins
Cook 40 mins
yummmmmmmmmmmmy & healthy!
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 297.66 g can Healthy Request cream of mushroom soup or 297.66 g can Healthy Request cream of chicken soup
- 283.49 g can Rotel Tomatoes
- 170.09 g cubed cooked chicken
- 4 corn tortillas, torn in pieces
- 78.07 ml shredded mexican cheese
- Saute pepper and onion in skillet with Pam. Add soup, Rotel tomatoes and chicken. Alternate layers of tortillas and soup mix. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 325°F for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Serves 4.
- WW Points: 5 pt.
Doesn't make the amount in the picture and is pretty spicy. If I make again, I would use shredded chicken, diced tomatoes and flour tortillas.
This was yummy! I added chile powder, cumin, and a couple dashes of liquid smoke to the filling. I also used a poblano in place of the green pepper. My husband asked that next time I make it, to leave out the tortillas. He wants to use the filling to make tacos. Very good; thanks!