3 hrs 15 mins
Please ignore the dietary information on this. It is not calculating correctly. Do your own calculations and it should come out to about 4pts per piece. If you haven't tried a Jello cake you are missing out. This recipe varies by cutting back on the calories and fat by substituting diet soda and applesauce in place of oil, eggs and water.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box cake mix (any flavor, yellow and white is best)
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free jello (any flavor, strawberry is always good)
- 1 (12 ounce) can diet soda (diet cream soda is great for this)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened applesauce
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping (typically half of the container)
- 1Mix cake mix with diet soda and applesauce, mix until well blended.
- 2Pour batter into desired pan (I use 13x9).
- 3Bake at 350 for 20-30 minutes until done.
- 4Cool cake and then poke holes in cake with knife or fork approximately one inch apart.
- 5Prepare jello as directed (typically this uses 2 cups of water, 1 boiling 1 cold).
- 6Pour jello over cake evenly.
- 7Place cake in refrigerator for 1-2 hours until cooled.
- 8Frost with cool-whip and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Jello Cake
Serving Size: 1 (67 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 217.6
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 3.0 mg
- Sodium 324.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 27.0 g
- Protein 2.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: