Prep 20 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 1 (8 ounce) can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken
- 2 -3 tablespoons jalapeno chiles
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons green onions (2 medium)
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 375°F In a small bowl, mix all ingredients except dough until well combined; set aside.
- Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Place 1 rectangle on long cutting board; press perforations to seal. Spread half of cream cheese mixture on dough rectangle to within 1/2 inch of edges.
- Starting with one long side, roll up rectangle; press seam to seal. Cut roll into 16 slices; place slices, cut side down, on ungreased cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining dough rectangle.
- Bake at 375°F for 14 to 16 minutes (or until light golden brown). Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.