Recipe by kristiesnell
This is a recipe that was printed in a WW coupon flier that I got. Only 5 points.
Top Review by dumplin
This was good. I will make again. I used the imitation crab instead of tuna and made it into a hot melt as the recipe stated. The next day I tried it cold in my salad and liked it much better, it had enough creaminess in the mixture that I didn't even have to use extra salad dressing.
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can tuna in water, drained well
- 1⁄4 cup celery, finely diced
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons low-fat whipped cream cheese
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 whole wheat English muffin, halved and lightely toasted
- 1 tablespoon shredded reduced-fat cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat broiler or toaster oven to high.
- Combine tuna, celery, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop equal parts tuna mixture onto each muffin half.
- Sprinkle equal amounts cheese over each tuna-topped muffin.
- Place both halves in broiler or toaster oven and heat until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes, watching carefully so they do not burn.
- Remove promptly from heat.