Chef #1188379's Note:
This is a recipe that was printed in a WW coupon flier that I got. Only 5 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler or toaster oven to high.
- 2Combine tuna, celery, cream cheese, salt, pepper, and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- 3Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- 4Scoop equal parts tuna mixture onto each muffin half.
- 5Sprinkle equal amounts cheese over each tuna-topped muffin.
- 6Place both halves in broiler or toaster oven and heat until cheese is melted, 1-2 minutes, watching carefully so they do not burn.
- 7Remove promptly from heat.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Hot Tuna Melt on English Muffin
Serving Size: 1 (175 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 235.9
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.8 g
- Cholesterol 31.2 mg
- Sodium 1012.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 23.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low-fat whipped cream cheese
reduced-fat cheddar cheese