Recipe by cakeinmyface
I am an idiot. Last year I GLUED all my weight watchers recipes out of weight watchers magazines into an exercise book. Come this year when I am given not one but two recipe folders to hold snippets out of magazine I have to try and unglue them. The result is not successful. So I am putting them on recipezaar to print them out to organise them. I’m not sure what issue they are from but this is definitely from weight watchers magazine.
Top Review by SVSOUZA
loved it. i used sara lee 45 calories & fabulous wheat bread and 3 tbsp egg beaters egg whites, 2 tbsp nonfat milk. i mixed the cinnamon into the batter before I cooked it. The banana heated up fine with the warm french toast. So good!! Just what I needed. When I did the changes above, the total point value was 3 for the entire thing and served 1.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon skim milk
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 slices Weight Watchers white bread
- low-fat cooking spray
- 1 small banana
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat the egg in shallow bowl with milk and salt.
- Add 2 slices of Weight Watchers bread and turn to coat in eggy mixture.
- Heat a frying pan and coat with a low fat cooking spray and fry the bread for 2 minutes on the first side or until set and golden.
- Turn over and fry for another 1.5 - 2 minutes or until cooked.
- Place french toast on a warm plate and add pieces of 1 small banana between the two slices.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and drizzle with honey.