Prep 2 mins
Cook 5 mins
Taken from my Weight Watchers Mix & Match recipe book. This is a fab way to have hollandaise sauce without the guilt!
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons low fat fromage frais (plain)
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Put the egg yolk in a sauce pan with one of the two tablespoons of fromage frais, the white wine vinegar and some seasoning.
- Heat very gently (the egg will scramble otherwise), stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the remaining tablespoon of fromage frais.
I made this sauce and it was great over salmon and asparagus.