I found this recipe in the July/August 2008 issue of Weight Watchers Magazine. Points value = 3 for 2/3 cup of the egg salad and 2 lettuce leaves. This is also a CORE recipe if you are following that plan. NOTE GOOD IDEA: Spread 2/3 cup salad over 1 slice of whole-wheat bread for 1 point. Make sure if you are following the CORE plan, that you deduct that 1 point from your weekly points allowance.
My Private Note
2/3 cup ...
Units: US | Metric
- 14 ounces reduced-fat firm tofu, drained and crumbled
- 2 large hard-cooked eggs
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 8 large boston lettuce leaves
- 1Spread the tofu on a clean kitchen towel.
- 2Roll up the towel and twist to remove as much liquid as possible.
- 3Mash the eggs with a fork in a large bowl.
- 4Add the tofu, celery, carrot, red onion, mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, salt and pepper sauce and mix well.
- 5Refrigerate until chilled, at least 30 minutes.
- 6Place 2 lettuce leaves on each of 4 plates and top each with one fourth of the egg mixture.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Healthier Egg Salad
Serving Size: 1 (90 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 65.3
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 107.6 mg
- Sodium 505.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat firm tofu
white wine vinegar