Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This pie lets you indulge, without putting on the pounds! I got this recipe from Woman's Day. Serves 8 slices. Only 219 calories a slice, 8 grams of fat and 5 grams of fiber. It's low in Weight Watcher points!
- 8 sheets graham crackers
- 2 tablespoons trans fat free Crisco
- 1 tablespoon water
- 4 large eggs
- 3 cups plain canned pumpkin
- 1⁄2 cup Splenda granular, sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ground nutmeg
- 1⁄2 tablespoon ginger (optional)
- Preheat over to 375. In a food processor, combine graham crackers, crisco and water. Press into the bottom of a 9'' pie tin and bake for 7 minutes. Remove form the oven.
- Combine eggs, pumpkin, sugar and spices; pour over the crust. Bake for 40 minutes until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
Wow, a friend and I made this for a coping method to get through the holiday!! We both LOVED it!! Cannot believe it is so weight watcher/life legal! Fat free cool whip added adds another layer of sweetness just before serving. Have made a couple since then just to keep me satisfied and out of the goodies around the holidays.!