- 1⁄3 cup chopped parsley
- 1⁄3 cup chopped basil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1 1⁄2 lbs large shrimp, peeled and deveined
Directions See How It's Made
- To prepare the marinade, combine the parsley, basil, garlic, oil, salt and pepper in a zip-close plastic bag. Add the shrimp. Refrigerate, turning the bag occasionally, 1 hour to overnight.
- Spray a nonstick ridge grill pan with nonstick spray and set over medium-high heat. Working in batches, if necessary, grill the shrimp until they are just opaque in the center and lightly browned on the outside, 2-3 minutes on each side.