1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Grandma's Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
This recipe was originally a WW recipe 20 years ago or so. It is so delicious anyone would truly love it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute first 3 ingredients.
- 2Add next 6 ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- 3Pour a little sauce in a 9 X 13 dish and top with the noodles.
- 4Cover noodles with remaining sauce and top off with the cheese.
- 5Cook for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.
- 6When I figured out points for it, it came to 6 points per serving. Double check of course.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Grandma's Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 370.6
- Calories from Fat 163
- Total Fat 18.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 100.5 mg
- Sodium 258.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 23.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: