Another recipe I got from a message board I belong to. The person who shared the recipe said it was wonderful. I can't wait to try it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and prepare 13x9 pan with non-stick spray.
- 2Drain the juice from the can of mandarin oranges into a measuring cup.
- 3Crush the mandarin oranges (blender recommended).
- 4Put the crushed mandarin oranges in to a large mixing bowl.
- 5Take the juice from the mandarin oranges that was drained into the measuring cup and fill the cup with water until you have 1 and 1/4 cup.
- 6Put applesauce, egg whites and whole egg into the mixing bowl.
- 7Mix all the wet ingredients then add in dry cake mix and mix with mixer until blended.
- 8Pour into pan and bake for 35-40 minutes.
- 9Let it cool then frost with ff cool whip and store in the fridge.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Gob Cake
Serving Size: 1 (70 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 167.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 12.4 mg
- Sodium 293.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 16.0 g
- Protein 3.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free cool whip