Recipe by punkyluv
My mom made this and it is DELICIOUS! I was really suprised. Each serving is worth 0 points. Its great for a light luch or even for just a snack.
- 2⁄3 cup sliced carrot
- 1⁄2 cup diced onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups broth (beef, chicken, or vegetable)
- 1 1⁄2 cups diced green cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup green beans (we used frozen)
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 cup diced zucchini
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large saucepan, sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, saute carrot, onion and garlic over low heat until softened, about 5 minutes. Add broth, cabbage, beans, tomato paste, basil, oregano, and salt. bring to a boil.
- Lower heat and simmer, covered about 15 minutes or until beans are tender. Stir in zucchini and heat 3-4 minutes. serve hot.