Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
WW exchanges; 1/16 of this recipe equals 1/2 fat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 protien, 1/2 milk. This is very low-fat no-guilt dessert!
- 1⁄2 gallon weight watcher's vanilla ice milk (slightly softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) Cool Whip Lite
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1⁄2 cup chunky peanut butter
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together until blended.
- Transfer into a 13 x 9-inch pan then freeze.
- Cut into 16 equal pieces.
I could not find the Weight Watcher's ice milk so I used low fat, no sugar added ice cream. Yummy!! Everyone who had tried it has asked for the recipe.
I have fixed this and it is awesome