1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Fresh Strawberry Pie
This recipe came from a weight watchers newsletter iT Is worth 5 points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 3 cups sliced strawberries, sugar and juice in a medium saucepan.
- 2Mash berries in pan with a potato masher; stir in cornstarch and bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook, stirring often, until very thick, about 1 minute.
- 3Remove from heat; let cool slightly and then stir in remaining sliced strawberries. Scrape into pie crust.
- 4Let cool slightly; cover loosely with plastic lid from pie crust. Refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours (you can then freeze the pie for a little while if desired, to make it easier to slice).
- 5To serve, in a medium bowl, stir together vanilla yogurt and lemon zest until blended. Spread on top of pie, leaving a border around edges so strawberry filling shows. Slice reserved strawberries and use them to garnish pie. Slice pie into 10 pieces and serve. Yields 1 piece per serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Fresh Strawberry Pie
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 186.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 83.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 20.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
non-fat vanilla yogurt