Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This recipe came from one of my first Weight Watchers meetings years ago and my family and I really liked it, not to mention super easy to make. It 6.5 points for 1 serving with seafood and 7.5 points fot 1 serving if chicken is substituted. 1 serving is 3/4 cup of sauce over 1 cup of pasta. Recipe title edited to reflect that this is a weight-watchers 'alike' version and is point-friendly.
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 -3 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 lb shrimp, cooked
- 1⁄2 lb crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (1/2 the fat)
- 2 1⁄4 cups fat free sour cream
- 1 (8 ounce) can mushrooms
- 1 teaspoon dried dill (or to taste)
- Spray pan with non-stick spray and saute onion and garlic.
- Add crab, shrimp and mushrooms.
- Heat thoroughly then add soup until hot and bubbly.
- Meanwhile boil fettucine noodles until al dente.
- Just before noodles are cooked, add sour cream to the sauce and stir constantly until heated through, but be careful not to boil.
- Add dill.
input this URL:
you can find many cheap and fashion stuff
(jor dan s-h-o-e-s)
=== www.shopping01.org/ ====
( lv h-a-n-d-b-a-g)
(cha nel w-a-l-l-e-t)
(ed har dy j-a-c-k-e-t)
(UG G b-o-o-t)
YOU MUST NOT MISS IT!!!
EWWW! This was not eaten by ANYONE in my family, even my child who eats EVERYTHING only has 2 bites. It tasted NOTHING like Alfredo, very dissapointing and a huge WASTE.
This recipe was NOT good! As mentioned in another review, it was WAY rich and did not even resemble alfredo in the slightest. Not good at all. I gave it two stars because it was edible, but it was not enjoyable at all.