Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
2 points per serving! So simple and delish!
- 1 1⁄2 cups seedless grapes
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 navel orange, peel removed and cut in sections
- 1 small ripe papaya, peeled and cut in pieces
- 1 banana, sliced
- Combine all the cut up fruit.
- Add the sliced banana just before serving.
Very good indeed! I added a little pineapple, and a nectarine as well and enjoyed a very healthy dessert with a guest. The Papaya was canned since the supermarket only has them fresh every now and again. Please see my Rating System: a recipes that goes very well indeed with my want for a healthier lifestyle, and that I will be making again. Thanks!