- 1 small zucchini, sliced
- 1 cup frozen loose-packed cut-leaf spinach
- 1 cup sliced cremini mushroom
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fat-free ricotta cheese
- 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 cup roasted pepper pasta sauce
- 3 no-boil lasagna noodles, halved crosswise
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F Spray 2 (5 inch) square baking dishes or 2 (1.5 x 5.75 x 8 inch) foil pans with nonstick spray.
- Mix zucchini, spinach, and mushrooms on microwavable plate. Cover and microwave on high until vegetables are crisp-tender, 3-4 minutes, stirring once after 2 minutes. Drain; stir in 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Mix ricotta, 3 tbsp parmesan, oregano, red pepper flakes, and remaining 1/8 tsp salt in bowl. In each baking dish, layer, in order, 2 tbsp sauce, 1 half noodle, half of vegetables, 1 half noodle, half of ricotta mixture, 2 tbsp sauce, 1 half noodle, 1/4 cup sauce, and 1/2 tbsp parmesan. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake until bubbling, 10-15 minutes.