Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
My sister-in-law just gave me this recipe from a friend of hers. She does Weight Watchers and I have just joined myself. Her friend told her she made eight pies one week! I am told that a whole pie is 4 points. I have made it crustless and also put it into a reduced fat graham cracker crust. You must adjust points for the latter. This is so easy and so tasty. I hope you enjoy! Don't forget the fat free, sugar free Cool Whip. I am also diabetic, so I added that to the title as well.
- 2 cups water
- 1 (7/8 ounce) packagecook and serve fat-free sugar-free vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 4 cups sliced fresh strawberries (I use a quart clamshell)
- whipped topping
- Place sliced berries on bottom of a pie plate.
- In a saucepan mix the water with the pudding with a wisk, bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat, add the jello, let cool briefly.
- Pour over berries.
- Refrigerate until set. It does not take too long.
- Enjoy with some whipped topping if you like. Delicious!
Well , I dont really know how this would have turned out . I used Chocolate pudding instead of Vanilla . It wasnt good at all......Dont use chcoclate pudding . I may try it again with the Vanilla . But I am not sure I like the jello mixed with the pudding .
This is just as it sounds...simple, low cal, and super! I divided this into 4 servings in individual serving dishes, with crushed graham crackers on the bottom for a "crust."
This recipe is fantastic! I added a graham cracker crust for a little extra. I made a double batch for a cookout where they wanted a lo-fat dessert and it disappeared in minutes. I am sure I will have to start brining it on a regular basis. Thanks for a great idea!