Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A nice treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Preparation is done in the microwave. PointsPlus Value: 5
Make and share this Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Mousse With Berry Salsa recipe from Food.com.
- 78.07 ml fat-free half-and-half
- 2.46 ml instant coffee powder
- 141.74 g bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- salt, pinch
- 354.88 ml nonfat sour cream
- 14.79 ml confectioners' sugar
- 177.44 ml fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 14.79 ml fresh mint, finely chopped
- lemon zest, grated zest of 1/4 lemon
- Microwave half and half and instant coffee powder in medium microwavable bowl on high 1 minute; stir in bittersweet chocolate.
- Let stand 2 minutes.
- Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Whisk in vanilla and salt.
- With an electric mixer on high speed, beat sour cream and confectioners' sugar in medium bowl until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- With rubber spatula, gently fold half of sour cream into the chocolate mixture just until blended.
- Repeat with remaining sour cream.
- Divide the mousse among 6 dishes.
- Cover and chill until set, at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
- To make salsa, mix the strawberries, fresh mint and lemon zest.
- Serve mousse with salsa.