A nice treat to satisfy your sweet tooth. Preparation is done in the microwave. PointsPlus Value: 5
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup fat-free half-and-half
- 1/2 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- 5 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- salt, pinch
- 1 1/2 cups nonfat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 3/4 cup fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint, finely chopped
- lemon zest, grated zest of 1/4 lemon
- 1Microwave half and half and instant coffee powder in medium microwavable bowl on high 1 minute; stir in bittersweet chocolate.
- 2Let stand 2 minutes.
- 3Whisk until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- 4Whisk in vanilla and salt.
- 6With an electric mixer on high speed, beat sour cream and confectioners' sugar in medium bowl until light and fluffy, 2 minutes.
- 7With rubber spatula, gently fold half of sour cream into the chocolate mixture just until blended.
- 8Repeat with remaining sour cream.
- 9Divide the mousse among 6 dishes.
- 10Cover and chill until set, at least 2 hours or up to 1 day.
- 11To make salsa, mix the strawberries, fresh mint and lemon zest.
- 12Serve mousse with salsa.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Dark Chocolate Mousse With Berry Salsa
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 79.8
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.4 mg
- Sodium 66.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 7.5 g
- Protein 3.5 g