Recipe by Claudia Dawn
Found on the Arnold Sandwich Thins webpage. Very filling and yummy. 8 PointsPlus points.
- 1 sandwich thins roll, Arnold Select 100% whole wheat
- 2 ounces deli ham
- 1 slice provolone cheese
- 1 dill pickle, sliced thin
- 1 tablespoon mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread mustard on both slices of Sandwich Thins.
- Add 2 slices of ham, then cheese, then pickle slices.
- Top with remaining sandwich thin.
- Place in a sandwich press. Or, place in a hot skillet and press down on the sandwich with a heavy bottomed saucepan. Once sandwich is heated through, about 3 to 5 minutes, remove from heat.