Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe I got from a weight watchers meeting. It is full of flavor and only 2 points per serving.
- 453.59 g of shredded cabbage
- 79.37 g package ramen noodles (broken into small pieces)
- 28.39 ml slivered almonds (toasted & chopped)
- 473.18 ml mandarin orange segments (drained & rinsed well)
- 14.79 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 78.07 ml Splenda sugar substitute
- 59.14 ml apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, noodles & almonds.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, water, splenda & vinegar, stir until combined.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and serve immediately.
Hats off to "ThatJodiGirl". Quick, easy, and delicious! Thanks for sharing!
I did add some Seseme oil as it tasted a bit bland to me....but the oil perked it up nicely...
Great recipe! I didn't change a thing and everyone loved it. Thanks for posting!