Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a great recipe I got from a weight watchers meeting. It is full of flavor and only 2 points per serving.
- 1 lb of shredded cabbage
- 1 (2 7/8 ounce) package ramen noodles (broken into small pieces)
- 1⁄8 cup slivered almonds (toasted & chopped)
- 2 cups mandarin orange segments (drained & rinsed well)
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup Splenda sugar substitute
- 1⁄4 cup apple cider vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, noodles & almonds.
- In a small bowl, mix oil, water, splenda & vinegar, stir until combined.
- Pour over cabbage mixture and serve immediately.
Hats off to "ThatJodiGirl". Quick, easy, and delicious! Thanks for sharing!
I did add some Seseme oil as it tasted a bit bland to me....but the oil perked it up nicely...
Great recipe! I didn't change a thing and everyone loved it. Thanks for posting!