- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast
- 5 ounces sweet and sour sauce, LaChoy
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 8 ounces pineapple chunks in juice, drained (reserve 1/4 cup juice)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 16 ounces of frozen stir fry vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the raw chicken breast into bite sized pieces.
- Spray your crock-pot with cooking spray.
- Add chicken, garlic powder and onion powder; stir.
- Stir in sweet and sour sauce, pineapple chunks, brown sugar and the 1/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours.
- Add frozen vegetables during the last 30 minutes of cooking and cook on high.
- Makes four servings at 5 WW pts per serving.