Prep 5 mins
Cook 7 hrs
Only 4 points per serving. It is important to have FROZEN chicken or your chicken will come out dry. I like to cut up the chicken before I freeze it and measure to make sure each piece is only 4 oz. Very yummy, serve with a side of whole wheat egg noodles or brown rice for extra points.
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, frozen
- 11 3⁄4 ounces fat-free cream of mushroom soup
- 16 ounces fat free sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope dry onion soup mix
- Put frozen chicken in bottom of crock pot.
- Mix soup, sour cream, onion soup mix, and pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 7-8 hours.
I realize it takes away the weight watchers healthy benefit but if you use the regular sour cream it makes all the difference in the world !!!! it's a family favorite in my house
Needs something else. Mushrooms and onions maybe
I followed the recipe as stated, but the cooking time is way to long for my crock pot. I'm going to try it again, but cut the cooking time probably in half. I liked the flavor, and it's worth trying again, but my chicken was dry and parts were burnt.