Prep 10 mins
Cook 6 hrs
2.5 WW points per servings
Make and share this Weight Watchers Crock Pot Chicken Chili recipe from Food.com.
- 12 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts, diced
- 1 (1 3/8 ounce) envelope chili seasoning mix
- 1 quart canned tomato
- 15 ounces canned corn, undrained
- 15 ounces canned kidney beans, drained
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- In sprayed, nonstick skillet, sear chicken.
- Add to crock pot with remaining ingredients.
- Cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
Absolutely delicious and so easy! I use a 28 oz can tomatoes plus 1 can of Rotel tomatoes (10 oz). I also used frozen corn and added some chili powder (about 1 T) because I didn't think it would be hot enought. Wonderful! Packing the leftovers in tuberware containers for lunches. Thanks for sharing!
I am a major chili fan, so I was a little nervous of straying from my tried and true (and award winning) beef chili. But now that I'm dieting, obviously I needed something a lot lighter. THIS WAS AMAZING! I truly think this is better than any other beef chili I have ever had! I made this for several non-dieting friends and they were floored when I told them this was a WW recipe. Plus, how can you beat a crock pot recipe?!
So simple and delicious as well as healthy. I made all kinds of chili but many appear simple but are not. This took literally minutes to assemble and was a satisfying meal.