1/1 Photo of Weight Watchers Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Remake
8 hrs 25 mins
Chef JDecember28's Note:
This is my version. Hope you like it. Makes 6 servings at 8 points plus another 4 points for 1 cup each of egg noodles. I saute the onion, garlic and bell peppers first.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Saute onion, garlic, and bell pepper. (I like it better this way but you dont have to.).
- 2In a 5 qt crock pot, place chicken, onion, garlic, bell pepper, and sauce.
- 3Cook on LOW for 7 to 8 hours.
- 4Thaw and drain broccoli, add to crock pot along with noodles.
- 5Stir, cover, and cook on HIGH for another 35 to 45 minute.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Crock Pot Chicken Alfredo Remake
Serving Size: 1 (374 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 407.4
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 132.7 mg
- Sodium 212.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 42.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: