Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this dip from the WW site...it is absolutely delicious and just ONE POINT per serving! I serve it with baked Tostitos chips for a guilt-free treat, but no one would ever guess it's low fat if you served it to guests. Keep in mind, the creamy ingredients cool down the salsa, so a hot salsa will yield a nice medium dip. Great way to get your mexican dip fix. Enjoy!
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt, plain
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup avocado, diced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and salsa until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Before serving, garnish with additional cilantro, chopped avocado and chopped red onion.
I'm kinda new to Greek yogurt but this was a very tasty way to include it in our diet. I had to use a Maui onion and medium salsa. We had it with tortilla chips this past weekend. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
Everyone loved this!!
Great Dip, Does not taste like you are eating a low fat dip.