Recipe by Mom67
I got this dip from the WW site...it is absolutely delicious and just ONE POINT per serving! I serve it with baked Tostitos chips for a guilt-free treat, but no one would ever guess it's low fat if you served it to guests. Keep in mind, the creamy ingredients cool down the salsa, so a hot salsa will yield a nice medium dip. Great way to get your mexican dip fix. Enjoy!
Top Review by nemokitty
I'm kinda new to Greek yogurt but this was a very tasty way to include it in our diet. I had to use a Maui onion and medium salsa. We had it with tortilla chips this past weekend. Made for Fall PAC 2012.
- 1 cup fat-free Greek yogurt, plain
- 1⁄2 cup salsa
- 3⁄4 cup avocado, diced
- 1⁄3 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- In a medium bowl, stir together yogurt and salsa until blended.
- Stir in remaining ingredients. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day.
- Before serving, garnish with additional cilantro, chopped avocado and chopped red onion.