1/2 Photos of Weight Watchers Creamy Cheese Capellini
I found this recipe in the March/April 2008 issue of Weight Watchers magazine. For those following the points plan, it is 6 points for 1 1/4 cup serving; it is also a CORE plan recipe.
My Private Note
1 1/4 c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook the capellini according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
- 2Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- 3While the water for the pasta is heating up, heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 4Add the tomatoes and garlic.
- 5Cook, stirring frequently, until the tomatoes are softened, about 2 minutes.
- 6Add the spinach in batches, stirring just until each batch is wilted.
- 7Add the capellini, reserved cooking liquid, cheeses and salt.
- 8Cook, stirring frequently, until the cheeses are melted.
- 9Serve at once.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Creamy Cheese Capellini
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 277.4
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.0 mg
- Sodium 541.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 18.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat-free ricotta cheese