I found this recipe in the March/April 2008 issue of Weight Watchers magazine. For those following the points plan, it is 6 points for 1 1/4 cup serving; it is also a CORE plan recipe.
- Cook the capellini according to package directions, omitting the salt if desired.
- Drain, reserving 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid.
- While the water for the pasta is heating up, heat the oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the tomatoes and garlic.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the tomatoes are softened, about 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach in batches, stirring just until each batch is wilted.
- Add the capellini, reserved cooking liquid, cheeses and salt.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the cheeses are melted.
- Serve at once.