Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
I got this snack recipe from a weight watchers newsletter. It is worth 2 points per serving
- 8 cups plain popped popcorn
- cooking spray, 2 sprays
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon table salt
- Place the popcorn in a large bowl; spray with nonstick spray, tossing well.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice and salt. Sprinkle over the popcorn, tossing all the while until well coated. Yields about 2 cups per serving.
Really yummy popcorn! I love the powdered sugar/cinnamon combination. It took a few more than 2 sprays of cooking spray to make the topping stick to the popcorn but that's okay...still light and tasty. Thanks for sharing the recipe! Made for My3Chefs 2013