1/10 Photos of Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
This chocolate treat is quick and easy to make. I don't like to sacrifice taste even when I'm watching my weight. This recipe is perfect for those times when I'm craving chocolate, but I don't want all of the extra calories. Update 9/1/08: Despite what one reviewer states, my posting of this recipe was in no way meant to "fool" you. I do cut mine in 36 pieces. It is perfect for those times when I am craving chocolate. If I can't control my cravings then I just better not make them. Weight Watchers, or any diet, is about portion control and nothing is going to be low-fat or good for you if you eat too much of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat an 8x8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- 2Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine. Bring to a boil in sauce pan, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- 3Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- 4Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about two hours. Cut into 36 squares and serve. (Leave fudge in refrigerator or freezer for a firmer consistency).
- 5If you are following Weight Watchers, this has 3 points per serving.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chocolate Marshmallow Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (27 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.1
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.7 mg
- Sodium 14.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 11.4 g
- Protein 1.6 g