This chocolate treat is quick and easy to make. I don't like to sacrifice taste even when I'm watching my weight. This recipe is perfect for those times when I'm craving chocolate, but I don't want all of the extra calories. Update 9/1/08: Despite what one reviewer states, my posting of this recipe was in no way meant to "fool" you. I do cut mine in 36 pieces. It is perfect for those times when I am craving chocolate. If I can't control my cravings then I just better not make them. Weight Watchers, or any diet, is about portion control and nothing is going to be low-fat or good for you if you eat too much of it.
- Coat an 8x8-inch pan with cooking spray.
- Stir together sugar, evaporated milk and margarine. Bring to a boil in sauce pan, reduce heat to medium-low and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Stir in chocolate and marshmallows. Remove from heat and stir until smooth.
- Pour into pan and refrigerate until firm, about two hours. Cut into 36 squares and serve. (Leave fudge in refrigerator or freezer for a firmer consistency).
- If you are following Weight Watchers, this has 3 points per serving.