Recipe by Miss V
From WW in a Flash magazine Cookbook. Good and you can make it in 15 minutes!
Top Review by Southern Lady
For 3 pts, you can't go wrong. I did add 1/2 tsp garlic powder and next time, I'll add a pinch of cayenne, too. Served with sliced tomatoes and fresh green beans in garlic sauce. Yummy!
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 chicken breasts (4 oz thin-sliced skinless1/4-inch thick)
- 1⁄2 cup chicken broth (fat-free low-sodium )
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons cilantro (minced optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- In a large ziplock bag, mix the flour, chili powder, and salt. Add chicken and shake until well coated.
- Transfer the chicken to the skillet, shaking off any excess flour; saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour broth and lime juice over the chicken; heat to serving temperature, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon the pan juices over chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.