From WW in a Flash magazine Cookbook. Good and you can make it in 15 minutes!
Make and share this Weight Watchers Chili Lime Chicken 3 Points recipe from Food.com.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- In a large ziplock bag, mix the flour, chili powder, and salt. Add chicken and shake until well coated.
- Transfer the chicken to the skillet, shaking off any excess flour; saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour broth and lime juice over the chicken; heat to serving temperature, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon the pan juices over chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.