From WW in a Flash magazine Cookbook. Good and you can make it in 15 minutes!
Make and share this Weight Watchers Chili Lime Chicken 3 Points recipe from Food.com.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- In a large ziplock bag, mix the flour, chili powder, and salt. Add chicken and shake until well coated.
- Transfer the chicken to the skillet, shaking off any excess flour; saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Pour broth and lime juice over the chicken; heat to serving temperature, about 30 seconds.
- Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon the pan juices over chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.
For 3 pts, you can't go wrong. I did add 1/2 tsp garlic powder and next time, I'll add a pinch of cayenne, too. Served with sliced tomatoes and fresh green beans in garlic sauce. Yummy!
I liked this. Simple to make and quick. I liked the flavor, although it was a bit subtle. DH didn't like it at all. DS ate it without complaint - but that's not saying much, he eats everything in site. My brother, in town for the night, liked it but didn't rave about it. But I enjoyed it and will probably make it again when DH isn't around for dinner or something. I doubled the sauce and served it over rice. And had green beans, a salad, and crusty bread to round it out.
This was a hit with my family. I doubled the recipe using two separate skillets and used pounded chicken breasts. The sauce was very good, but it reduced too much, I will double the amounts for broth an juice. Thank you for sharing, I know I'll be using it often. Even the kids loved it :) Made for Spring PAC, '10