1/3 Photos of Weight Watchers Chili Lime Chicken 3 Points
Miss V's Note:
From WW in a Flash magazine Cookbook. Good and you can make it in 15 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil.
- 2In a large ziplock bag, mix the flour, chili powder, and salt. Add chicken and shake until well coated.
- 3Transfer the chicken to the skillet, shaking off any excess flour; saute until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- 4Pour broth and lime juice over the chicken; heat to serving temperature, about 30 seconds.
- 5Transfer chicken to plates. Spoon the pan juices over chicken and sprinkle with cilantro.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chili Lime Chicken 3 Points
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 300.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 92.8 mg
- Sodium 336.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 31.3 g