By baking your own taco chips, and using pre-cooked chicken, you shave off the calories and save time. 8 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (4 sprays)
- 8 medium corn tortillas, cut into 4 wedges each
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1/2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin or 1/2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- 2Arrange tortillas on baking sheet; spray tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- 3Arrange tortillas in bottom and up sides of 4 salad bowls. Place 1/4 of lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in each bowl.
- 4In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin and pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chicken Taco Salad
Serving Size: 1 (303 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 284.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 75.7 mg
- Sodium 586.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.8 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 29.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend