- olive oil flavored cooking spray (4 sprays)
- 8 medium corn tortillas, cut into 4 wedges each
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin or 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange tortillas on baking sheet; spray tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in bottom and up sides of 4 salad bowls. Place 1/4 of lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in each bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin and pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.