Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
By baking your own taco chips, and using pre-cooked chicken, you shave off the calories and save time. 8 points per serving.
- olive oil flavored cooking spray (4 sprays)
- 8 medium corn tortillas, cut into 4 wedges each
- 1⁄2 teaspoon table salt
- 4 cups romaine lettuce, shredded
- 1 lb skinless chicken breast, cooked, shredded
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend
- 1⁄2 cup nonfat sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin or 1⁄2 teaspoon adobo seasoning
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 400ºF. Coat a large baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Arrange tortillas on baking sheet; spray tortillas with cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Bake until golden, about 10 minutes.
- Arrange tortillas in bottom and up sides of 4 salad bowls. Place 1/4 of lettuce, chicken, tomatoes and cheese in each bowl.
- In a small bowl, whisk together sour cream, salsa, cumin and pepper sauce. Drizzle about 3 tablespoons dressing over each salad.
Very good. Was home alone and was craving mexican. Made Chili's Salsa for the salsa, had some frozen grilled chicken, no tomatoes and just used cheddar cheese. Turned out delicious! Will probably make again. I baked my chips about 13 min. also....