I created this recipe from ingredients i had! Very yummy! 3pts per serving.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Chicken Spinach Crescent Ring recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) canreduced-fat pilsbury crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 4 tablespoons weight watchers reduced-fat whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 5 ounces cooked grilled chicken strips
- 1⁄3 cup weight watchers reduced fat cheese
- Place Cresent Rolls with points out to edge and create a ring. Spread cream cheese on cresent rolls, place spices of your choice on top of cream cheese, place spinach on cream cheese, next evenly spread grilled chicken, then mexican cheese.
- Now pull up points of cresent rolls and wrap around ingredients and tuck under the top.
- Bake at 375 for 14 minutes.