Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
I created this recipe from ingredients i had! Very yummy! 3pts per serving.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Chicken Spinach Crescent Ring recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (8 ounce) canreduced-fat pilsbury crescent rolls (8 rolls)
- 4 tablespoons weight watchers reduced-fat whipped cream cheese
- 1 cup fresh Baby Spinach
- 5 ounces cooked grilled chicken strips
- 1⁄3 cup weight watchers reduced fat cheese
- Place Cresent Rolls with points out to edge and create a ring. Spread cream cheese on cresent rolls, place spices of your choice on top of cream cheese, place spinach on cream cheese, next evenly spread grilled chicken, then mexican cheese.
- Now pull up points of cresent rolls and wrap around ingredients and tuck under the top.
- Bake at 375 for 14 minutes.
I wish I could gave this 100 stars. So delicious and simple to make. Its one of those things I always have the ingridents for. I used WW mexican blend cheese. I used some of my garlic seasoned chicken breast I keep in the fridge to throw into my salads as the meat and only put a little Garlic Salt for seasoning. My 5year old loved this. Thanks so much.
Made this last night. It came out great! Modified it; used turkey breast instead of chicken as that's what I had available in the house. And I sauteed the fresh spinach and added sauteed fresh mushrooms as well to it. And I used reduced fat cheddar cheese instead of the Mexican blend. Came out great. My husband can't wait for me to make it again.<br/><br/>FYI - it really should be 4PP for each one; not 3PP as stated. The crescent roll itself is worth 3PP.
Served with jalapeno cream cheese spread. Good stuff!!