Perfectly simple! From a recent WW meeting; 4 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb uncooked boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 cup celery, finely diced
- 1/3 cup dill pickles or 1/3 cup sweet gherkin, finely diced
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon table salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- 1Place chicken in a large saucepan and pour in enough water to cover it; set pan over high heat and bring to a boil. Boil until chicken is cooked through, about 10 minutes; drain. When chicken is cool enough to handle, cut into 1-inch cubes.
- 2Transfer chicken to a large bowl and add celery, pickles, mayonnaise, sour cream, parsley, mustard, lemon juice, salt and pepper; mix until blended. Yields about 1 cup per serving.
- 3For a Waldorf-like chicken salad, stir in 1/3 cup of diced apples and 2 tablespoons of chopped walnuts (for a total points value of 5 per serving).
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (166 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 195.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 674.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 24.7 g