1/3 Photos of Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
Chef #316262's Note:
4-6 points per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400.
- 2Spray 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- 3Mix together veggies, chicken and soup. Pour into casserole dish.
- 4In another bowl, mix bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over top of chicken mixture.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- 66 servings=4.5 points.
- 74 servings=6.5 points.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chicken Pot Pie
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 230.4
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 59.4 mg
- Sodium 151.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup