Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
4-6 points per serving
- 1 cup Bisquick reduced-fat baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup skim milk
- 1⁄4 cup egg substitute
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups cooked chicken breasts, chopped
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans reduced-fat reduced-sodium condensed cream of mushroom soup
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Spray 8x8 casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Mix together veggies, chicken and soup. Pour into casserole dish.
- In another bowl, mix bisquick, milk, and egg. Pour over top of chicken mixture.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until crust is golden.
- 6 servings=4.5 points.
- 4 servings=6.5 points.
This was great and quick! I did add a lot of spices to it because I love spices and substituted some! I used Silk Almond unsweetened milk in place of skim milk. Made the egg substitute from scratch following the directions of recipe #246581 which is a money saver! Then I used 1 1/2 tablespoons of each spice which were basil, parsely, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper. Then I added 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper to spice it up a little. Frozen veggies worked very well as I'm afraid of veggies in cans. It turned out fabulous! Funny thing is I couldn't tell the difference between this and the regular Chicken Pot Pies. ITS great to know that there is a healthier version. I will definitely make it again! Others I fed it to agree. :)
This was so good! Hard to believe it's weight watcher's friendly... I calculated each product's Points Plus value, and sure enough - the recipe as-is came to 26 points. Six servings are just 4.5 points?!
We made it in a 8x10 baking dish so it was a bit more spread out, and the bisquick topping still covered almost everything. So good!
WOW!!! What a hit!!! My whole family loved it and it was so quick and easy to make! The only changes I made were: After I cooked my chicken, I deglazed my pan w/a little white wine and added it to the veggie mixture. The veggie,soup (I used the "family size can instead of 2 regular size cans), & chicken mixture was a little too thick for me so I added about 1/4 - 1/2c of warm water. To brown it I had to bake it 45 minutes instead of 35.
THIS WILL BE A KEEPER AT MY HOUSE!