Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan
- Combine first 5 ingredients in a large saucepan. Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 35 minutes. Stir in sugar and vinegar; simmer 5 minutes more.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place each chicken breast between 2 sheets of heavy-duty plastic wrap; pound to 1/2-inch thickness, using a meat mallet or rolling pin. Dredge chicken in breadcrumbs.
- Heat 2 teaspoons oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 chicken breasts to pan; cook 3 to 4 minutes on each side or until browned. Repeat procedure with remaining oil and chicken breasts.
- Arrange chicken in an 11 x 7-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Pour tomato mixture evenly over chicken, and sprinkle with cheeses.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes.