Weight Watchers Chicken Parmesan
- Fillet chicken breasts by slicing them in half horizontally.
- Pound the thicker part of each fillet, if desired, to even the thickness of the breast, resulting in more tender chicken.
- Sprinkle both sides of fillets with salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste.
- Heat a large skillet on medium heat, and when hot, spray skillet with fat-free cooking spray.
- Brown fillets by cooking in skillet for 2 minutes per side. You may have to do this in batches.
- Add the marinara sauce to the skillet, cover, and finish chicken in the sauce until cooked through. Stir every couple of minutes.
- Top the chicken with mozzarella cheese, using only 1 oz of cheese per serving of chicken. Cover skillet and cook until cheese is melted.
- Top one cup of pasta with 1/2 cup of marinara sauce and 2 fillets of chicken.