1/4 Photos of Weight Watchers Chicken Marsala
This recipe makes 4 servings at 4 points per serving.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 3Add chicken and cook through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- 4Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- 5Add mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
- 6Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stirring to blend.
- 7Add the Marsala and broth; bring to a boil.
- 8Let the mixture simmer until it is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Weight Watchers Chicken Marsala
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 231.2
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 437.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 26.6 g