This recipe makes 4 servings at 4 points per serving.
Make and share this Weight Watchers Chicken Marsala recipe from Food.com.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stirring to blend.
- Add the Marsala and broth; bring to a boil.
- Let the mixture simmer until it is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.