- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cutlets thin slice (1/4 pound)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
Directions See How It's Made
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stirring to blend.
- Add the Marsala and broth; bring to a boil.
- Let the mixture simmer until it is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.