Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
This recipe makes 4 servings at 4 points per serving.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cutlets thin slice (1/4 pound)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cups fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup marsala wine
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper.
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add chicken and cook through, about 3 minutes on each side.
- Transfer chicken to a platter and keep warm.
- Add mushrooms to skillet and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with flour, stirring to blend.
- Add the Marsala and broth; bring to a boil.
- Let the mixture simmer until it is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes.
Just wanted to let those who question the WW points that I plugged the actual recipe into Weight Watchers Recipe Builder on their website and the point value is correct. It is 4 points per serving.
What a wonderful dishI I used one breast cut in half lengthwise, omitted the salt, added oyster mushrooms to the regular white buttons, a little roasted garlic, and doubled the sauce. Served with steamed green beans and steamed summer squash. Better than you can get in a restaurant! Marvelous!
I agree with everyone else on here, simple and very good, hart to believe it's only 4 points, even DH loved it. This goes in our rotation for sure. I did serve it over pasta so that increased the points, but hey - had extra to work with.